Google+ Followers

Friday, February 25, 2011

Excessive poisons in watermelons




Watermelon and Furadan

Many like to serve fruit as dessert after meals - easy cut and lots of fluids
-caution - discovery - planters in camerons don't eat them - they only sell them. Why ?

I have now received confirmation from a good friend who leases land to
farmers to plant watermelons and these farmers out of courtesy told my good friend not to eat watermelons because of excessive poisons in the fruit. So, take care.

We all love watermelons right? It is a must as dessert at weddings and
birthdays, or at the 5-star hotel buffets. But do you realize that
WATERMELON IS DANGEROUS?


This is because the watermelon planters put Furadan, a powerful
insecticide (a poison), into the soil before planting the watermelon to kill and keep away insects, especially ants.

Experts confirm that Furadan is active for one whole year(12 months),
and is most powerful and effective during the first 90 days.


The problem is this: The watermelons mature and are picked after 55 days, when Furadan is still powerful, and a lot of it is INSIDE THE WATERMELONS!

Meaning the watermelon is filled with poison! Furadan especially
DAMAGES THE KIDNEYS the organs which have to filter pollution from the
blood!


From now on I will stick to the bananas and papayas, for the sake of
my poor kidneys!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...