Monday, May 3, 2004
drinking the right tea
Are you drinking the right tea?
1. People who use their "brain" to work or students who study hard day and night.
--- should drink more chrysanthemum Tea.
2. People who need a lot of body energy to work or those people that does a lot of exercise everyday.
--- should drink Wu Loong Tea.
3. People who travel on a bike or work in dirty and polluted places.
--- should drink Green Tea.
4. For people who likes to sit down all day long and not doing anything even exercising
--- must drink Green Tea and Flower Tea.
5. People who smoke and drink a lot of alcoholic drinks.
--- should drink more Green Tea.
6. Carnivore (those people who must eat meat at least once a day, or feel sick or not feeling well.
---try to drink some Wu Loong Tea.
7. People who go to the washroom too often or too less.
--- should drink more Honey Tea
8. People with high cholesterol and high blood pressure.
--- Wu Loong Tea, Green Tea.
9. Those who work with computers everyday.
--- need to drink a Lot of Tea (any tea will do).
Whenever you are working with the computer, you should make some tea, drink it when you are free.
Drinking Tea is healthy, it can protect and prevent the harmful Ultraviolet light from harming us (when using computer).
Furthermore, it can also cure us when we are tired and help making our body feels fresh again.